The facilities and services that comprise the SDCH & Western Peaks Specialty Hospital are looking for a full time night shift Respiratory Therapist. Each of our services plays an important role in our organization’s mission to bridge a continuation of medical care for patients of all ages with high-quality, proven services, including: High Acuity Skilled Nursing, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Acute Care (LTAC), Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Home Health and Hospice and step down ICU level of care.
South Davis Community Hospital is accepting applications for a Full Time Night Shift Respiratory Therapist (RT) position (RRT or CRT). Join our team and provide care to patients of all ages on our adult and/or infant and pediatric units with a focus on LTAC, Skilled Nursing. Respiratory therapists provide a critical part of the health care team. Our unique organization serves many individuals and their families each year at our centrally located campus in Bountiful, Utah.
Respiratory Therapist (RT) Responsibilities and Requirements:
- CRT/RRT License or Certification
- Current BLS, PALS & ACLS Certification
- In-state, Local candidates only
Benefits and Perks:
- Exceptional benefits package, advanced training, holiday-off rotations, alternating weekends off, an onsite child care center and much more.
- Highly competitive pay and shift differentials.
- Enjoy a fun and fast-paced environment and enhance your career.
- Opportunities for advanced training are available with a focus on critical care ACLS/PALS and respiratory therapy.
- Join one of the largest and most experienced RT teams in the state.
- Our campus is conveniently located 10 minutes north of Salt Lake City and 20 minutes south of Ogden.